Friday 19 December 2014

18th Rock Chick

Good morning to you

It's Happy Friday again but mmmmmmmmm, no Christmas card today

I made an 18th Birthday card it is 8" square
The base layer is black as is the contrast.  I used my MS double loop punch and then used the corners to add detail.  I added lace around my decorative nestie die, a little charm, a pearl Medallion little pearls, roses and frantage all from the hobby house along with the gorgeous satin black ribbon.  The rest of the florals are from my stash.  The 18 is also from the Hobby House.

Here is a close up of that Kenny K image coloured in copics

A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

Don't forget my current candy in the side bar :)


Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate
xxx



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful 18th card x

Olenkaja said...

Ohh wooow! what a nice card! perfect!

Regina said...

olala! What a sexy image! Simply fabulous! All details are just beautiful!
sending hugs Regina*

Catherine said...

Such a sassy card Kate ! The image is really cool ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card for an 18th Birthday Kate. Gorgeous image and colouring and love the lush bow,lace and flowers...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love back and pink combo

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow stunning card for someone who turns 18 fab Kate
Gr Karin

Carole said...

Brilliant 18th card.........fab colouring and great design.

Bad Kitty said...

Wonderful card

cebelica said...

This card is stunning. I love the colour combo and the lace around circle is amazing. Fab work!
Hugs! xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Kate, such a great image, amazing colours and gorgeous detailing too,
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Nice change from Christmas, I think we all have had enough now. This card is stunning and love your colouring and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Good morning Kate what a great card I love the image it's great for a teenager. The design and the colours are wonderful. I'm really enjoying following your blog as your cards are so inspirational.
Take care Kate

Debs xxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant 18th card. Love the image and all the pretty details
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate, I like the image the design and the colours
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

what a stunnoing card! I love your colouring and all the extra detail you have added! love that lace too! x

Kelly Lloyd said...

OMG kate, this is just stunning. A really wonderful card..

So sorry I've not been by your blog for a while,..hoping to catch up with my blogging over the hols..

Wishing you and your family a wonderful christmas
Hugs Kelly

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Kate your card and image is stunning x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A fabulous 18th card! Such a gorgeous design and striking colour scheme. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! :)
Rebecca.
x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10