Wednesday 10 December 2014

Xmas Candle

Good morning to you

Today as you know is my day to inspire you with those gorgeous products from

Wild Rose Studio

and I have a Christmas Candle to share with you, I sold lots of these at my Xmas fairs


I would like to say hello to all my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

Don't forget the current WRS candy in my sidebar and also on the WRS inspiration page

hugs
Kate
xxxxx

15 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

A gorgeous candle and beautiful little image. Take care, Ann-Marie xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful candle Kate
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Doreen said...

Love your candle.xxx

Regina said...

Oh, what an adorable candle!
sending hugs Regina

Catherine said...

Another gorgeous creation Kate ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Anne said...

Beautiful Kate
Anne x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Kate is your candle xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very pretty candle, Kate, it's shame that the details are not seen because it's already packed!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous candle Kate
Gr Karin

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous candle Kate.
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, hugs Kate x

Brawny x said...

Fab candle Kate x

coops said...

stunning candle kate.a fab gift idea ;D

xx nic xx

Bad Kitty said...

very beautiful

Anonymous said...

Love this, so pretty x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10