Monday 1 December 2014

80th Birthday Card

Good morning to you all

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for an order, from one of my Xmas Craft Fairs.  I had on show one of the cards I made for the lovely Sandra, she brought it along for me to borrow and it did the trick.

So here it is




Details of items used can be found at the bottom of this post.

I would like to say a  warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

Don't forget my current candy in the side bar :)

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

4 Crafty Chicks - Die Cuts
In The Pink - Die cuts and punches
Southern Girls - Celebrate
Time Out - Embossing
Allsorts - Milestone Birthdays
Treasured Times - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate
xxx


24 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh WOW, Kate, a super stunning card hun, hugs xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Gorgous card!!! Love the strange white ribbon doily in the center and the seven border strip for background, such a beautful idea, they looks great!

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Kate, such a beautiful and elegant design.
hugs Sue xx

Brenda said...

This is a mini work of art! Beautiful woven ribbon. Someone is going to be so happy!

Shona Chambers said...

This is really incredible and I bet the person who receives it will never put it away!! So many elements on this card, all gorgeous and all work well together. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT!!

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Kate ! Love the woven ribbon ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandra H said...

Hi Kate .....Oh your card is so beautiful x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous birthday card Kate
great design
Gr Karin

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design and details.xxx

Leanne said...

Gorgeous and the ribbon, beautiful. The die cuts in the background are wonderful. Very nicely done! Thanks for playing our Die Cuts Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT
4 Crafty Chicks

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate. The ribbon looks fantastic
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Absolutely classy, Luv Sam x

Stephie Boots said...

Wow this is gorgeous! xxx

Unknown said...

Good morning Kate what beautiful cards I live the colours and the design. Xx
Take care

Debs xx

Mervi said...

Hi Kate, stunning card, beautiful background panels, fabulous design.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

СВЕТЛАНА said...

Шикарный круг из лент!

Caryn said...

What a gorgeous design - love the background.
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn

Chrissy said...

Very beautiful and so elegant Kate..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Tracy said...

Great design and a fab creation.Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sarah said...

Beautiful special card Kate. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Milestone Birthdays challenge x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous design! I love those elegant panels - a perfect layout!
Rebecca.
x

Christine L said...

Oh WOW WOW WOW Kate!! I love everything about this gorgeous card and NEED to know which die it is that creates the strips?

Thanks for sharing it with us at In The Pink this time. Good Luck and hope to see you sharing with us again soon..

Christine (DT)

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful and elegant card

Unknown said...

Hi kate, I love all your work I emailed you for a request. Please get back to me and let me know please!! I need them by January 5th

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10