Saturday 6 December 2014

Frosty Xmas

Good morning to you all

Today I am sharing with you a Christmas Card order in those lovely Frosty Blues and a little traditional in the image

Here it is


I created this one by using an aperture created from the card I showed on Monday.  I then used this to create my stamping in TH blues within the aperture, before adding lots of glitter, some pearls and of course my signature ribbon, bling button and flower accompaniment.  The ribbon is a triple layer triple size bow made on my zutter bow it all, how fabulous is this piece of equipment :) you should give it a try, well worth the price to buy as you can use it for so many bow styles.

You can find the items used at the bottom of this post.

I would like to say a  warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

Don't forget my current candy in the side bar :)

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
Kate
xxx


21 comments:

Sue said...

This is stunning Kate, such a gorgeous design and I love the big bow!
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design.xxx

Lorraine said...

A beautiful frosty card Kate. The image looks fabulous and I love the pretty blue bow.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Ann-Marie said...

What a beautiful card, love the blue and white colour theme and gorgeous bow! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Unknown said...

Oh Kate this is utterly, utterly beautiful, so elegant, and frosty, hugs xxx

Regina said...

what a lovely Winter scene!
hugs Regina

Carol said...

This is beautiful Kate, love all the frosty sparkle and that gorgeous bow. Carol x

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful card Kate ! And the bow is totally yummy ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Becky said...

wow, this is stunning! And that bow is gorgeous.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real stunner Kate. The image is gorgeous and I adore that lavish bow and embellishments.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

elegant and gorgeous Kate and I love your bow again
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous bow and very beautiful scene, love the trees sparkle and the deer!

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning Frosty card Kate, I love how you have made this and that bow is amazing, hugs Kate x

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning and your scene Kate is beautiful x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous design Kate. Love the colours and the images. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Kate this is really beautiful , just love the scene you have created x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the scene ad the beautiful bow
Kevin xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your bows are always so super gorgeous Kate and I love how you made such a beautiful beautiful card
Cheers
Dr Sonia
My latest post: How I repaired my Big Shot

coops said...

so stunning kate.beautiful winter scene and i love your ribbon detail and icy colours ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is absolutely stunning. Such a lovely image and gorgeous colours. Your bow looks incredible! Hope you had a lovely birthday :) x
Rebecca.
x

Bad Kitty said...

very nice card

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10