Wednesday 18 May 2016

Dragon Flying

Morning all

Here I am back for my weekly post for


so today I have a lovely female generic card

Papers - Peach Blossom




I used a create and craft half scallop card blank


I used a pale pink as the base layer and contrast, with those gorgeous papers.  I added a panel down the side for the border die to sit behind.  I added a layer of pearl strings on the panel and sat the bow on top of this with a rhinestone heart and two little roses.  I added the image with a contrast shadow behind it, finishing with pearls and a pearl flourish heart.


The image was coloured in copics and sn pencils.

I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs and have a great weekend
Kate
xx

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cutie and love the colouing.

CraftyNatalie said...

Very pretty card, really like these dragon images. Beautiful colour combo.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, I love your pink dragon.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This card is just a delight!!! Love the colours, the cute dragon so beautifully coloured and the string of blings that gives a surplus of light!! Fab colours and design, and the shadow under the frame looks so well!!
Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Oh so cute and beautifully designed Kate, Kate x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great card and cute image, love your cxolouring!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Lorraine said...

He is so cute! a gorgeous card Kate
Lorraine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the cute dragon beautiful colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

Wow this is amazing, I love the dragon and your colouring is fantastic x

Carol S. said...

Adorable image and love the colouring. Gorgeous card Kate. Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the image and the colours
Kevin xx

Marjeta said...

Just love dragons. They look soo good on cards. Your is fantastic.

Marjeta

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10