Wednesday 25 May 2016

Harvest Moon Anniversary

Morning all

Here I am back for my weekly post for


today I made an Anniversary Card and, I used


Papers - Harvest Moon
Image - Harvest Mice


I used a Create and Craft half scallop card blank


The base layer is the papers this time with the lovely tattered lace border die on top of this.  I added the bow, roses and little rhinestone heart, lots of tonic gold pearl dots.  I layered the new sentiment onto a die base and cut out the image with my scan n cut.


I coloured the image on this one with my copics

Don't forget my current candy - in the side bar :)

I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs and have a great weekend
Kate
xx

16 comments:

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. Love the image, papers and all the details.
Valerija xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

cuilliesocks said...

Loving your pretty card Kate, the papers are gorgeous and what sweet little mouses,Kate x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, an adorable image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate, I like the mice, the papers and the embellishments
Kevin xx

Carole said...

Beautiful card Kate...lovely papers and that frame die layered over the top is so pretty. Cute image too..a different idea for an anniversary...makes a change from hearts and champagne!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, it's a delight!!! I'm really in love with this sweet card!! I pinned it!
https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524482957291/
Such a fabulous romantic scene, the papers is just perfect for the two mice, so beautifully coloured, and the gorgous lace border- wow- give to the scene a stunning sweet look!Great details, too! The bow with the sparkling heart looks amazing and love so much the little gold dots!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Kate and love those new images
Gr Karin

Whisper said...

Oooo am loving the harvest mouse, so cute, fabby DP's and gorgeous frame too, Luv Sam x

Jane said...

Hi Kate, what a super card...those mice and the scene behind are so summery. Hope you are keeping well x

thecraftycavalier said...

Perfect paper :-) Love the cute little mice and stunning frame. Love it :-) Hugs, Jayne x

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful details and coloring on this sweet card! Love it! Gorgeous border die too, so delicate!

Carol S. said...

The papers are gorgeous and the image is so sweet. Fabulous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pretty card Kate xx

Marjeta said...

Sweet images and gorgeous project.

Marjeta

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10