Wednesday 11 May 2016

Happy Birthday

Morning all

Here I am back for my weekly post for


so today I have another lovely Birthday Card




I used a create and craft half scallop card blank


I used some pink card for the contrast with these gorgeous papers and my Sue Wilson double pierced squares to create the layers, along with the MFT pierced rectangles to cut out the image and it's frame.  I added the border die under a panel and added some pearl bling string on the panel before adding a lovely bow and a cameo and a rose.  I finished with tonic pearl dots.


The image was coloured in distress markers for a softer look.

I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs and have a great weekend
Kate
xx

8 comments:

Catherine said...

This is adorable Kate ! This image is so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate
Dianne xx :)

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, such a cute image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Kate, beautiful embellishments as always, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great layering, the cute image popout so well !! Love the swet image and all the details!

Carol S. said...

Adorable image and fabulous card design. Another stunner!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Whisper said...

Aaaaah absolutely gorgeous and layout, Luv Sam x

Anonymous said...

Kate another stunning make , beautiful card. Hope you had a good weekend x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10