Monday 23 May 2016

Happy First Birthday Grandson

Good morning to you all

Today I have managed to find time to join in as a floater DT for the super



with the lovely Torrey as the hostess and she has chosen the theme of

   "Something Old...Nothing New"
use  ONLY OLD STUFF FROM YOUR STASH
 ...nothing new
In fact... I'd like you to use supplies you already have that are at LEAST 1 year old. The older the better. This includes paper, dies, embellishments, stamps, even adhesives. If you use supplies that are 10+ years old...you get bonus points, and perhaps...a prize for the oldest supply used!

our fabulous sponsors for the next two weeks are

http://www.stampendous.com/
Winner will receive a Fabulous $20 Value Reward Card

  http://www.stampendous.com/
In July 2013, Stampendous was proud and excited to become the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®. Since that time we’ve released over 235 House-Mouse, Happy Hoppers, and Gruffies images as wood mounted or Cling Rubber stamps that can also be purchased at: www.STAMPENDOUS.comFor lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog, The official Stampendous! Website to Purchase Products, Find Stampendous! on Pinterest ; Stampendous! on Facebook.

So after all that fabulous information to send you to find those wonderful mousey images, here is my make for this week.  I made a card for an order and the requirements were a true boy, grandson, 1 year old and loves teddies, blocks and balls.

I think this image was perfect for the brief.


It is an 8inch square card, the base colour and contrast is navy blue, the papers are Papermania - one of the original pads.  The dies are Go Kreate and Spellbinders and I had to use my now 3 year old cameo to cut out the sentiments. 

The image was coloured in my copics which must now be over 5 years old and I even managed to avoid using my pencils which are new and I love them.

I hope you have fun raiding your stash to find all those oldies but goodies and cannot wait to see who gets the oldest piece of stash on a creation,

Hugs
Kate
HMDT Signature Large photo HMDTKDHM.gif

15 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

Fikreta said...

very cute card
have a nice day
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely delightful, Luv Sam x

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and very beautiful Kate
Gr Karin

~@ngie~ said...

perfect take on the brief darl lol am sure the little boy with love it :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is so sweet, kate, and fab design with the elegant frame and the shining sentiments!

Unknown said...

I don't think I've ever seen this image and I love it. Fabulous card!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

cuilliesocks said...

Aww too sweet, lovely image and design, Kate x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great card!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Diane said...

Cute 1st Birthday card Kate !! I'm amazed everyone can remember how old their stash is...I've had mine for soooooo long I can't !! ha,ha

hugs Diane xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, such a fabulous image.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Kate, love the sweet image
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A sweet first birthday card and love the image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

Love this card, Kate. The sweet image sure fit the bill for your order. Beautifully colored and designed as always. So glad you are joining us for this challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Dorte said...

Awwww this is super cute Kate, so very lovely,
hugs Dorte

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10