Wednesday 5 October 2016

Merry Christmas from Owl House to Yours

Morning all

I am back with a lovely card using those gorgeous products from


I made a Christmas Card

and  I used
Die - Holly Fourish
Papers - Birds and Berries
Image - Owls on Branch


The card blank is a Create and Craft half scallop



Silver is the base layer and contrast on this lovely card, along with the image, I added a poinsettia and Holly Flourish and finished off with a pearl medallion, organza bow, little bell, mulberry flower and a rhinestone heart.  The finishing touches are pearl drops.

The image is coloured in copics.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, stunning card. Really love it x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great card with so adorable image!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the image beautiful color's and design
Dianne xx :)

Whisper said...

Aaaah absolutely adorable, Luv Sam x

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant design love the colours and stamp Love and hugs Carole x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, adorable image and love your bow.
Hugs
Wendy xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh so beautiful Kate, I love the sweet image and I love the colours and the silver base, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card!! Love your drsign, the cute image and the dp of the background!

Carol S. said...

Stunning card and love the owls image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

A delightful little bunch on the branch, Kate. What a cute card. Love your title, would be great to have a stamp that said that!!! The silver touches with the leaves looks lovely. Beautiful Christmas card, Kate.

Hugs
Sue

baili said...

Owls are my favourite .you draw them elegantly and colours you selected are beautiful and sober .

America said...

These owls are just the cutest and the surrounding elements and mirror CS are stunning for a fab design!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10