Wednesday 12 October 2016

Safari Wedding

Good morning all

Now normally as you know, today is the day that I share my inspiration of those gorgeous products for Wild Rose Studio.  But as I did that on Monday this week instead, so I thought I would share with you today a card that was ordered by a friend for her best friends Wedding, the Wedding had the theme of Safari

So here is what I came up with


I made a special trip to the Range for the main supplies for this card and was very lucky to find a full paper stack of Safari papers (tick) and then whilst browsing the ribbons, found an animal print ribbon (tick), all I had to do then was put it together.  I used created lots of flags with Sue Wilson's pierced flag die and ran these down the edge, adding some Crafty Ribbons beautiful lace down the flat edge.  I then added the lovely triple bow, a super sparkly mother of pearl and diamante fancy ribbon a sentiment, the requested image and a flurry of flowers.  Tonic gold pearl drops finished the card off.
I was thrilled how it turned out.

Thank you for taking the time to browse my blog, and I will be back again soon/

hugs
Kate
xxx

9 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really gorgeous creation Kate,
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Kate great design
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A fabulous wedding card Kate, such an unusual theme - you should be thrilled, it's absolutely gorgeous.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A very unusual wedding card, so gorgous and original! Amazing work!!

Sandra H said...

This is really lovely and the papers are gorgeous you where lucky to find the full set xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Wooow, this is so amazing!!!
Great desigin and the theme, the papers are amazing and you did a great job puting it all tugether!!!
The bow is stunning and love that the photo is black and white, goes great with the card!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful this is so unique i'm sure it will be treasured love and hugs Caorle x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is fabulous Kate, great paper find etc,
hugs Liz xx

Debbie said...

Oh my.... what an amazing card. I a man in awe... I love it.hugs xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10