Saturday 22 October 2016

On Your Naming Day

Good morning to you all

As I am sat here scheduling lots of cards made over the last few months, the sun is shining through my office window, so hope it stays for the day.

The card I am sharing with you today was an order for a naming card, like a Christening card but without the church bit.  The request was for blue and Beatrix Potter. So here was what I created.


This is an 8" card made from cream card stock


The papers and image are from the internet.  I used cream as the contrast and created the second layer with a MS PATP set.  The frame for the image is from Wild Rose Studio and the sentiment banners are Spellbinders.  I added embossed spots to the image plate and Peter Rabbit is cut out using my Scan n Cut.  I created a double, triple layer bow from two ribbons before adding a little star charm a pearl medallion and two roses.  I finished off with pearl strings and pearls in blue and cream.

I would like to enter the following challenge

Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon or Lace

Enjoy your weekend everyone and hope you have some sunshine where you are also.

hugs
Kate
xx




13 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Kate all the way through, but you certainly have a way with ribbons.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the image and the lovely bow
Kevin xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card with an fantastic bow Kate
Gr Karin

Ina Good said...

its beautiful!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This is just adorable! Beautiful design and image

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful, gorgeous design and colours, Kate x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card

Carole said...

I so love Peter Rabbit Kate and so I adore your card...perfect in every way! xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

~@ngie~ said...

absolutely gorrrrrrrrrrrgeous darl... love the image & design & that bow is awesome :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

beautiful keepsake card Kate , love Peter Rabbit , and your card is elegant and pretty. jane x

Debbie said...

What a lovely idea using Peter rabbit. Such a stunning and sophisticated card. Adorable too. Hope you're ok.hugs xx

Laura said...

I just love this Kate!
Great to see you back at CR x
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
Laura

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10