Monday 10 October 2016

Tis the Season

Morning all

I am back with a lovely card using those gorgeous products from


I made a Christmas Card

and  I used
Papers - Holly Lane
Image - Santa and Rudolph


The card blank is a Create and Craft half scallop



Gold is the base layer and contrast on this card.  I used Sue Wilson double pierced square dies to make the layers.  I added a triple bow, mulberry flower, fancy button and gold bell, to finish I used pearl drops.

The image is coloured in copics.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

5 comments:

Sammy said...

Gorgeous card! The pierced gold card looks so lovely, and I just adore the image. x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

What an adorable card, love the image and great colouring!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

cuilliesocks said...

So adorable, wonderful card, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really adorable image, so sweet! Love the design of this card and the fab paper!

Sandra H said...

This is a stunning card! I like everything about it! x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10