Tuesday 22 November 2016

Candy Winner

Evening all

I just love drawing candy, so could not wait for the morning to post this, besides tomorrow I am excited to share a card using the 

New Release from


if you missed the post do scroll down.

Anyway onto that candy, the winner of this lovely parcel of goodies 


is


Congratulations Carole, please contact me here with your full name and address and I can get your lovely parcel of goodies in the post to you.

See you all in the morning with my WRS new release inspiration.

hugs
Kate
x

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to Carole! Enjoy your prizes!

Carole said...

Thank you so much...a lovely surprise..had to triple check it was really me!

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations Carol
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

Congrats

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Congrats to Carol!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10