Wednesday 16 November 2016

Celebrate Everything

Morning all

I am back with a lovely card using those gorgeous products from


I made a Celebration Card

 I used

Image - Harvest Mice
Die - Flower Frame
Papers - Harvest Meadow


This card was made back to front, this allowed me to use the Flower Frame Die as the centre piece.  So I cut this from the cream card stock and then created an outer frame out of the Sue Wilson Die, I placed the beautiful papers behind these and then created a green layer behind, placing this onto another Sue Wilson Die and finally creating the card blank for it all to fit onto nicely.  I added the copic coloured and scan n cut out image a lovely sentiment and some tonic drops in gold, before finishing with a bow and a fancy button.

Don't forget I have Candy in my sidebar, if you have not already entered and you can find more candy on the Wild Rose Studio blog.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

11 comments:

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Sutch a lovely card, cute image and I realy love the frame!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Fikreta said...

so pretty card

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate love the image and wonderful design
Dianne xx :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and beautiful Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card! Love the adorable mice and your pretty coloring! Beautiful dies too!

Sandra H said...

Gosh Kate your card is stunning x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, so cute
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very elegant and sweet! Love how you arranged all the layers and the gorgous flower frame!Beautiful paper and image! The bow is just gorgous!

Debbie said...

What an adorable card dearie. So cute. Love all the special touches. Hugs xxxx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful, classy card. Love the image and the design is stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Allicat said...

I love this card, such a clever idea. The colours are just right and the image is really cute. Beautiful.
Love Alli Xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10