Friday 18 November 2016

Dashing Through the Snow

Morning all

I am back with a lovely card I made using my Cardio Stamps, I love using these as they are so quick but really effective.


I used my lilac distress ink and a template negative, to create the shaping, I then stamped around the edges, but went again with my embossing powder to create the snow effect on the leaves. I added a shaped sentiment and a little bow to complete.

Don't forget I have Candy in my sidebar, if you have not already entered and you can find more candy on the Wild Rose Studio blog.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop



hugs
Kate
xx

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely l like the layout of your card so beautifully presented too! xx

Carole said...

Love this Kate and I like the embossing powder round the edge!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate have a lovely week end and keep warm
Dianne xx :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous and great design Kate
Gr Karin

~@ngie~ said...

simply beautiful darl.. it actually looks kinda 3D like a real snow globe card... I love it :) xXx

Denise Bryant said...

Absolutely gorgeous winter scene! Beautiful card!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I bought my first Cardio stamps last week and am addicted. Gorgeous card

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous scene in the "bauble" and stunning snowy effect on the wreath!!

Carol S. said...

Love the scene and a brilliant card. Love the way you have made the snow look deep. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

beautiful card

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great card!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10