Wednesday 2 November 2016

Christmas Night Scene

Morning all

I am back with a lovely card using those gorgeous products from


I made a Christmas Card

and  I used

Dies - Reindeer and Cottage


The card blank is a Create and Craft half scallop.  I used black as the base layer.  On the second layer I cut out a grand nestie plain circle.  I then tore paper to create hills from the bottom up, before using the cottage die to create the scene.  I added glitter to the hills, and embossed the top layer.  I finished with adding the reindeer in gold mirror card and added a red nose with tonic drops.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop



hugs
Kate
xx

11 comments:

Nancy Soetaert said...

love your card!
nancy

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Amazing card, love how clean it is and then black glitery background!! Amazing!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Carole said...

Lovely card Kate!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful design, love the embossed background and this die is gorgous!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card! x

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful layering and textures on this gorgeous card! Love the Cottage die and the beautiful reindeer!

Fikreta said...

very elegant card!
hugs

Jane said...

Great card Kate, I love that reindeer xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Love the dies and a brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning and so elegant xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10