Wednesday 11 October 2017

Here Comes Santa Claus

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from


I went with Santa for this cute Christmas card , so for this card

I used
Image - Jolly Reindeer
Papers - Festive Florals


This is a 6" scallop card blank


The contrast on this one is gold.  I added a background die in gold for the papers to show through.  I then used the MFT rectangles for the image surround and the image.  I added the gold tonic pearl drops around the outer edge and the red in the inner and a few extra on the background die.  I finished with a double triple red bow, a fancy button, a bell and a little flower.


The image is coloured in copics, with glitter for the fur and some icicles glitter for the ground.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning card Kate, I love the image and as usual I am in awe of your bow !
Hugs Kaz xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful selection of cards Kate, love the Santa image and your fabulous designs, Kate x

Fikreta said...

This is so very pretty card!
hugs

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10