Sunday 22 October 2017

Christmas Meeces

Good morning to you all

Wow is it blowy and wet outside.  A perfect day to clear the ironing, put up the new pelmet in the Nursery and then get into some crafting.  Here is a card that I made for my Etsy shop, using those cute House Mouses.


This is a 6" scalloped card blank


I started with the gold base and added some LOTV papers, before adding a circle layer and then the image which is printed from the House Mouse CD Rom.  I added a sentiment from Wild Rose Studio and finished off with the green triple double bow, a gold bell and a fancy button.  Those other touches the gold tonic pearl drops.


The image is so cute.

I have made the difficult decision at this time to leave the House Mouse Design Team, to spend more time with my new family member Joshua, I am going to enjoy my time with him.  So for this card I am going to join in with the team for their current challenge which is

HMFMC #252 Anything Goes OR Fall/Autumn Colors - I went with the anything goes option.


Do hop over and join in with your House Mouse Creations.


I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 

hugs
Kate
xx



11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi there Kate, love this adorable card.
A fabulous project and gorgeous colours used. Thank you so much for entering into our current challenge and good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again next challenge with your cute work…. {aNNie}Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Bunny said...

Hey, Kate. What a cute House Mouse card. I love the little pearls you added and that beautiful bow. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Unknown said...

Stunning card, love all the little details like the little bell :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate and amazing bow!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Kate x

Carol S. said...

Fab card Kate. Love the design and the detail. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Supercute and elegant card!

Fikreta said...

very cute card!

Sue said...

Awww, Kate, a stunning card as always. Wonderfully sweet image and beautiful details. Can't blame you for wanting to spend every minute you can with your sweet Grandson, they stay little for such a short time. It has been a pleasure knowing you and your beautiful work, and we appreciated all you did for us while on the design team.

Hugs
Sue

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Kate another cute but full of loveliness creation.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Christine said...

Hi Kate super adorable cute mousey card, love that awesome bow, Its been a pleasure to work alongside you on the mousey chall team..we will miss your fab creations, enjoy your new grandson not babies long enough..

Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon chall.

smiles Christine x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10