Wednesday 18 October 2017

Merry Christmas from Our House to Yours

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from


I went with Santa for this cute Christmas card , so for this card

I used
Image - Owls on Branch
Sentiment - Snowman Family


This is a 6" scallop card blank


The contrast on this one is gold. I added the LOTV papers and then a layer of nestie circles before adding the image.  I finished off with some ribbon wrapped around the card, a double bow, a heart rhinestone sparkler and a gold bell.  Lastly I added the florals and the glitter and the tonic drops.


The image is coloured in copics, with glitter for the fur and some Atyou glitter pens for the stockings.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

8 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, sweet image and beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Kate and a gorgeous ribbon.
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, love these cute owls with their festive dresses! The gold makes it so festive!
Hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty, gorgeous and sweet Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Kate, they are both beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and the sentiment says it all x

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!

Unknown said...

Stunning card, love the sparkle and that gorgeous ribbon
Hugs Kaz xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10