Saturday 14 October 2017

House Mice Nice :)

Good morning

I have been in Christmas card production, so thought I would share one of the cards I made for my Etsy shop. I decided to play with my cd rom with those House Mouse images.

Here is my little cute creation.


This is a 6" scallop card blank

Gold is the contrast here, with some gorgeous LOTV papers.  Finished off with the double triple bow, the flowers, pearls, a heart rhinestone sparkler and a little gold bell.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

9 comments:

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Kate, such a cute image and great design - a gorgeous bow.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate. Those mouse look so sweet and I love all the pretty embellies
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, love the image and your embellishments.Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very cute card, Kate! Love the fun image and all your embellishments!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kate, love the image and the gorgeous papers :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love the deep rich colour of the bow too, the perfect finishing touch
Xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous HM card.
luv
Debby

Fikreta said...

amazing card!
love it!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another really cute and beautiful creation Kate. I love that rich colour of the bow.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10