Tuesday 5 March 2013

Just look at those shapely Legs

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
The other evening, I was invited around to my good crafting friend Polly's, of Artfulwings along with a few other crafting nutters.  I had admired a tag Polly had blogged and guess what we played with, yep we all created are own tags.  It is always such fun and I love the size of Polly's wine glasses :) and Apollo and Athena kept us amused all evening, well most of the evening apart from when Steve was looking after them.

So here is Polly's original creation

and here is my cased creation from the evenings crafting and Sue I got my hands filthy :)

the only things I added when I got up the next morning was two black pearls, some liquid gold pearls and some liquid opal pearls along with some threads and some text scrunched flowers

Would like to apologise to my followers and visitors for the lateness of my return commenting, life is so exciting at the moment :) but catching up slowly, so will hop over to see you all soon.

Had such fun, thank you Polly and thank you to 
Debbie, Sandra and Jackie

See you all again soon :)

Kate xx

26 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Kate never made a tag myself
jacqui x

Doreen said...

Beautiful tag...love the image and fab colours.xxx

Helen said...

Looks like you had a great night and your tag turned out fab

Hugs Helen xx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous tag Kate. xx

Jane said...

What fun Kate, your tag is brilliant...I assume that is newpaper you used? Looks like messy fun! X

Gerrina said...

What a great colours did you used and a perfect background for this girl with ´special´ legs! Hugs, Gerrina

Sonia said...

Good morning my dear friend^_^
Beautiful tag and lovely colors^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Catherine said...

This is so cool Kate ! Love the colours and the legs too ! It's great to have a lovely time crafting with a friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

rachel said...

just beautiful Kate - love the original and your tag - and messy hands are a good sign xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate. I love the image, beautiful colours and wonderful detailing.
Polly's tag is equally gorgeous!
Hugs Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Tags are my down fall, I am hopeless at them, your is fabulous Kate I love the background,
Kevin xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love the image stamped on book print and the colours and background are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Robin said...

Great tags! Love the text bodies. Hugs, Robin

PS My sister has blog candy if you're interested.
http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
Your cased tag is GORGEOUS!
Michaela and DP xx

Pia S said...

What a great looking tag! Love the paper pieced girl and all those wonderful details, fabulous vintage look!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous tag Kate. I love the image and colours.
Lorraine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely tag Kate.

greetings karin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hers is pretty but yours is much more my style. Love your colours.

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! These tags are stunning!! I love the dolls and the pattern on your design!! So artistic!! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles

coops said...

fabulous tag kate.great image and i love your details and soft colours :D

xx coops xx

KandA said...

Gorgous tag Kate. Fabulous image and colours xx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous tag Kate and great legs too!! xx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous tag Kate and great legs too!! xx

mags said...

A lovely tag Kate. I struggle with making tags but you have done a fab job.
Mags
x

ARTfulWings said...

Hi Kate - lovely vintage style tag - love your little additions PERFECT. Polly xx

cotnob said...

Sounds like you had a fab evening Kate. I love the soft colours and scrunched flowers on your tag.
Pauline
x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10