Monday 11 March 2013

Ribbons and Pearls with the House Mouse and Friends Design Team

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Today sees the next challenge at the 


with the theme of 

Ribbons and Pearls

little old me is hosting this theme :)
and
take a look at this amazing sponsorship line-up

HM Stamps ($10 Gift Cert)
One Lucky Winner will receive a fab $25 Electronic Gift Certificate
good for shopping at HMD's online store

 The Official Site of House-Mouse and Friends!!

and...

 ONE lucky winner will receive a $25 gift voucher to shop at Simon Says Stamp store.



 and...
One Lucky Winner will receive a fab $10 Gift Certificate to HM Stamps online Shop

and ...

One Lucky Winner will receive a fab $10 Voucher to Di's Digi Downloads online Shop
"Di's Digi Downloads is a great little company offering lots of super adorable digi stamps". 

wow so many wonderful sponsors :)

here is my inspirational piece, but do hop over  to the main challenge site to see the rest of the amazing inspiration from my sister meeces :)

I made a birthday card 

I made a PATP front for my card.  Base colour is a deep pink, with some more of those gorgeous Bloomsbury Collection papers.
The sentiment is from the stamp set see details below.
Ribbon, Lace, Flowers (most of them) and Pearls from the Hobby House
Little bird charm from my stash

The Hobby House now has it's own blog, do hop over and check it out. 

Here is the close up of the image coloured in copics 
The image is from the unmounted set called 
from Joanna Sheen

now at the request of that friend for the inner image, this one is not that out of the ordinary but does show off the papers which are gorgeous
Do hop over and join us for the challenge :)
 Don't forget, you too may submit your House-Mouse, Gruffies and Happy Hoppers creations directly to THE Official House-Mouse Designs site found HERE!  
I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Art Impressions - Anything Goes
Craft Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Crafting for All Seasons - Spring into Spring
The Paper Shelter - Punches and Dies
Sparkle and Glitter - Spring is in the Air

hugs

xxxxx

41 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Kate great colouring on those birds and I LOVE those papers
jacqui x

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Love the image, pretty papers and beautiful embellishments.
Hugs
Caz x

Sonia said...

Stunning card my dearest friend^_^
Beautiful colors and adorable image^_^
I wrote an advertise for the Hobby House and mention all the blogs and your my friend,fingers crossed for my DT selection.
(Let me know if is ok the advertise:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Sally said...

Gorgeous card Kate, always love the embellies that you make work so well. Love the curled ribbon to and such a fun image.
Have a good afternoon.
Hugs Sally xxx

Janette said...

Awwww Kate, this is so pretty, wow, what a gorgeous card.xx

Doreen said...

Love this image and fab colours.xxx

Sue said...

Kate, what a beautiful card. Love this stamp and that sentiment fits it perfect!! Border with all the pearls is so pretty. Papers devine. Love all that pink with the flowers too. Gorgeous!

Hugs
Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

your card is gorgeous Kate and beautiful made.

greetings karin

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
Oh WOW, super stunning card! I adore this card to bits. I am repeating myself here now but it is a "pink heaven", for me anyway. I am crafting a bit at the moment and using this MS PATP but I never seem to get a proper line up. I think I am heading off to "Hobby House" to check out that lace you used.
Michaela and DP xx

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
It's I again. Am I right to think that the lace you used on your card is not sold by The Hobby House? I looked at their website but I seem to find only ribbons at the moment.
Michaela xx

rachel said...

such a cute image Kate and wow - your card is just stunning xx

Sue said...

Awwwww That is such a cute image Kate and WOW!! your detailing is just wonderful!!
Hugs Sue

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous lace!

Whisper said...

What a brilliant image, it gave me a good giggle, super layout and extras too, luv Sam x

KandA said...

Wonderful card Judy. That has to be one of my favourite HM images and I love all the lace and ribbon xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kate :-) the image is just sooo cute and all the details are fabulous ! so very pretty :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Kate, I like the image the lace and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

O wow wow Kate, this is just stunning, love all the pretty flowers, the pink color and beautiful lace on your card. Sorry also for not being around lately.. trying to do some catching up today :P Hugs xxx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Kate, you have used one of my all time favourite House Mouse images and your design is fabulous.
I hope you have warmed up a little, it's snowing here at the moment.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. The image is so sweet and I love the colours and all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

This is such a stunning card, & fantastic colours xxxx

Stacy Morgan said...

What a happy fat little mouse. hee hee Kate this is super pretty, wonderful flowers and design.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Art Impressions for our challenge .

Karen Petitt said...

OMG - WOW, WOW, WOW!
This is so beautiful, all in my favourite colours and so beautiful Karen x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love this stamp always brings a smile to my face. Take care x Susan x

Tracy said...

Hi Kate
Lovely creation, lovely colours, the image is great and lovely colouring too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Linda . J said...

Stunning card Kate and love the deep pink and your design is simple beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Heather said...

Such a luscious card Kate, wonderful design and colours, your beautifully coloured card is adorable and such scrumptious details!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Dorte said...

Awesome, Kate, really lovely.
hugs Dorte

Joey said...

Wowzer Kate, what a card! absolutely love it, stunning details. Thanks also for joining us at The Paper Shelter. Joey x

Sandra H said...

Awwwww Kate your card and image is stunning lovely embellis as always and a beautiful image xx

Merkkari said...

Super cute card Kate!! Love all your details :) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week, hugs Merkkari

coops said...

so stunning kate.really sweet image and i love your pretty punched frame and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Natali said...

Love this "pinky" card a lot!! Gorgeous borders and ribbon. Lovely spring image.
Hugs,
Natali

Lynsey said...

Wow Kate what a beautiful card! Love all the detail!
Hugs Lynsey x

Debs said...

WOWZERS Kate your card is stunning!!! Love the PATP detail and the image is gorgeous. As always so many beautiful details.
Thanks for playing along with us at TPC this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Tess Ekwall said...

wow kate!! this one is just lovely!! amazing colours and great design. hugs, tess.

May said...

Stunning card, The image is beautiful... Full of wonderful detail..Love the Pink... Simply Perfect!! Hugs May x x x

Christine said...

Wow kate so much detail to look at here..awesome colours & design my fab colour combo..beautiful work teamie.

smiles Christine x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So beautiful, I love the adorable image and the ribbon, lace and colours are all so pretty, gorgeous design
Lindsay xx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Kate, love the pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10