Thursday 25 June 2015

A Little Something Just for You

Good morning to you all

It's a new challenge over at 


and the theme is

Anything Goes
with ribbon

The prize is

I decided to go a little vintage love with this altered art creation, I so enjoyed creating and playing with this and love how it turned out.



I bought some decoupage papers and glue/gloss from the range, the papers were so pretty and I had several mdf shapes in my stash.  So I decided to use those new papers.  I added a silhouette cut sentiment which has been frantaged, some flowers a couple of butterflies adding liquid pearls to there middles, a string of pearls, some gorgeous lace, some special ribbon and a little bow.

The ribbon is from this gorgeous range
vintage butterflies ribbon
you can find them here

The lace which is fabulous 
viscose french lace
can be found here and I used the cream one.

I would like to say hello and thank you to all of my visitors, I will be hopping over shortly.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Wet or Dry Embossing
Fresh Brewed - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Embellish it
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafting - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Whimsy - Ribbon Lace or Twine

Have a great day
Kate
x

18 comments:

Jane said...

How pretty Kate, the ribbons are just right for the vintage feel.Happy Thursday x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love these hearts decorated and that is my favourote ribbon range

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Kate ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful heart Kate, I love those flowers
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Good morning Kate what a wonderful project I love all the flower's and your design is wonderful. xxx
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Unknown said...

A stunning creation Kate, love everything about this project, hugs xxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,a gorgeous design.xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Kate
Dianne xx :)

Fikreta said...

This is gorgeous

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful vintage heart Kate
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a beauty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Carol x

mags said...

This is gorgeous Kate. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fab design! Love this vintage heart

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Kate..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kate x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning I love this heart wall hanging so pretty a brilliant design Love and hugs Carole x

Teresa Kline said...

hello Kate! sweeet, this is so pretty, luv the gorgeous flowers! I am having a giveaway on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning.....
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

I am so glad you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10