Wednesday, 10 June 2015

A Mug of Love!!

Good morning to you all

Today as you know is my day to inspire you with some of those gorgeous products from


So today I decided to do some more home decor just to show you that you can use the dies for other things other than cards.  I have used vinyl today, that I normally use on my silhouette cameo, but it worked perfectly on the vinyl, will be doing this more often.

So using

here is my creation



I used my silhouette to cut out the paws and the sentiment which are files from the online store which I made smaller.  I added the paw prints over the red die cut heart.

I would like to say thank you to all of my visitors who leave such wonderful comments, I will be hopping over to see you soon.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
Silhouette Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Masculine
Papertake Weekly - Something for the Boys

Hugs
Kate
xx


19 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh how gorgeous are these!? Would they be washable as well? x

cotnob said...

A fabulous decorated mug Kate, what a good idea.
Pauline
x

Bad Kitty said...

love this mug!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous Kate love this
Dianne xx :)

Pollard Carole said...

Brilliant such a great idea Love and hugs Carole x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a lovely and clever project Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Kate ! Love those little paw prints ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful done Kate
Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous and 'paw'fect creation Kate......xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

scrAPpamondo said...

Beautiful use of vinyl!!

NGCARDS said...

This is great hun and so different! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Anne Bente said...

wawwww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzzz ♥

Nana said...

Fabulous. Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Elaine said...

Gorgeous what a Fab mug x

Sue said...

A great idea for cheering up a plain mug. Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics.

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

This is wonderful! Love it! Too cute!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Dr Sonia S V said...

So pretty...I must try this idea..Thank you for sharing Kate
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Those are beautiful. I would love to make something like that but not sure what kind of vinyl to use and also can they be washed

Rocky said...

What a fab project, my friend works with vinyl so I shall send her to your blog post. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10