Wednesday 17 June 2015

Happy Birthday to You

Good morning to you all

As you know by now today is my day to inspire you to use those gorgeous products from


so today I made a CAS birthday card

Using
Sentiment - Vivianna Greetings


This is a 6" square slim card coming with a white envelope and is for sale on my Facebook page

I used some red mirror card as the base layer and then just the image on the front with the lovely shaped sentiment.

The image on this one is coloured in copics


I would like to say hello to all of my followers and say thank you to you for leaving such wonderful comments, I will be hopping over to see you soon

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Hugs
Kate
x

18 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is adorable and I love rhe cas style

Squirrel x said...

Huggable! xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

Such a sweet card Kate ! That little panda is so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet the image is delightful Love and hugs Carole x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the sweet image
Dianne xx :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Kate and gorgeous colouring.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

aussie aNNie said...

Really sweet card Kate.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Kate & your colouring is perfect :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Carol said...

So cute Kate. Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute panda!!! Love it!

cotnob said...

This is adorable Kate, such a cute image.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

So sweet Kate and beautifully coloured, love it, hugs Kate x

Carole said...

Cute and perfect !

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, the panda is adorable
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful
X

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10