Wednesday 24 June 2015

Just for You

Good morning to you all

Today as you know by now is my day to inspire you with those gorgeous products from

Wild Rose Studio

So today I created a generic card

Using
Image - Emily Panels
Papers - Bella Papers


I started by using a scallop card blank and then selected the papers from the Bella pack.  I picked up the lemon and used the yellow as the contrast.  I added a panel using a Martha Steward edge punch.  I used the grand nesties round to die cut the panel and framed this with the matching scallop circle.  I added a lovely triple layer double bow, a little lemon blossom flower a rhinestone sparkler and a string of pearls before adding the blue pearls (can you see the one that jumped off) will sort that one now.

As always I would like to thank my lovely followers and those that take the time to leave me such wonderful comments, I will be over to see what your up to soon.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Bunny Zoe's - Furry Friends
Craft dee bowz - anything goes with a handmade bow
Crafting from the heart - anything Goes

Hugs
Kate
x

18 comments:

Jane said...

So sweet Kate it looks just like my Billy cat. Lovely fresh summer colours and your bows are always brilliant xx

Unknown said...

Good morning Kate wow what a beautiful card and I love the image and the colours are gorgeous.
The bow and the design are wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful card Kate ! Love that green and the image is so adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kate, love the image and colours, hope you are well, sorry not been around for a while, been having mega problems with my fibro, hugs xxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such a sweet image and beautiful bow.
Pauline
x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous the colours are fab love the mage and stunning ribbon bow love and hugs Carole x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous Kate. Love the gorgeous image and the beautiful layout. So very pretty.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Fikreta said...

very nice card

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous creation and the image and colours are super gorgeou.xx.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Barbara Bruder said...

What a darling image and love those colors you've used.Pretty bow. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love the sweet image and your wonderful colour theme, hugs Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This image is very sweet and I love how you have made this card in lemon and white. The frames and the round scallop circle are gorgous!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Kate love the image beautiful colour's you have used
Dianne xx :)

Carole said...

Stunning card Kate. Love the colour and that super cute image.Very pretty.

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable and i love how you do your ribbon too, Luv Sam x

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate, this is such a sweet card! Love the colours!
Hugs Lynsey x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image zingy yellow and gorgeous triple bow--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10