Monday 15 June 2015

Slugs and Snails and puppy dog tails - that is what little boys are made of

Good morning to you all

It has been an awful wet weekend, and the sun is just starting to come out as I write this at the beginning of Sunday evening.  Today I have a card that was ordered for a new baby boy, from one of my regular purchasers. So here it is.


This is an 8" card which was presented in a depth box.


I used some of my distress inks to colour up the base panel and then used my new embossing folder that looks like knitting for the top layer.  I used my grand nestie circle and fancy circle to cut out a computer generated sentiment, I used my silhouette and some online files to create the bunting of babygro's and the little panel of rattles.  I added a string of pearls at the bottom and some lose pearls at the top and to match on the sentiment, before adding the triple layer double bow, a little blue flower, a blue rhinestone sparkler and a little cross charm.

I would like to say thank you to all of my wonderful visitors, I will be over to see you in return shortly.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Kitty Bee Designs - Masculine/for the boys
Polka Doodle - Anything Male/Father's Day
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Masculine with Ribbon
Digi Designs - Die cuts
Scrappers Delights - Anything Goes
Suzi Bee - Anything Goes with a twist of male
Papertake - Something for the boys

hugs
Kate
xx


15 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,lovely design and colours.xxx

Catherine said...

Such a sweet card Kate ! Love the borders... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning card just so pretty a fab design and gorgeous bow Love and hugs Carole x

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful welcome card Kate.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, such pretty details.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is sweet and beautiful Kate
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really beautiful Kate.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely card Kate, the little dies are gorgeous, hugs Kate x

Carol said...

A beautiful card and design Kate. Carol x

Creations by Shirl said...

Lovely design baby boy card...Thanks for joining Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge~

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous male card and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge this week hugs Judith DT x

Anonymous said...

What a great card and a fun take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is STUNNING, Kate! Thanks so much for sharing this AMAZING card in our Masculine Challenge. It's such a blessing to have you play along, and we really do hope that you will join us again soon. Have a blessed week!
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Cheremane said...

Lovely thanks for joining the Polkadoodles challenge good luck and hope to see you again soon xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10