Wednesday 3 June 2015

Happy Birthday

Good morning to you all

Today as you all know by now is my day to inspire you using those amazing products from


I used the technique I have shown in the latest edition of Die Cutting Essentials to make this card.

This is an A2 centre step card.

I used a base card of lemonade, made by using distress inks, I then used this colour in my embossing folder to create the top layer.  I added a layer behind the die panel.  I coloured up the dies with copics.  I wrapped that lovely lemon ribbon around the centre front panel, before adding a triple layer triple depth bow with a fancy button centre, a little charm, a flower and some pearls to finish.

Products used are
Die - Rose Circle
Sentiment - Birthday Greetings

As always I would like to welcome my new followers and thank all of my wonderful visitors for their lovely and inspiring comments, I will be hopping over to see you shortly.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes with a twist of die cuts
Bunny Zoe - Buttons and bows
card Mania - metal embellishments
Craft Dee Bowz - Anything Goes with a hand made bow
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes

Hugs Kate 
xx

19 comments:

Jane said...

A lovely detailed card Kate, really great lemonade colours x

Sammy said...

Beautiful! I find yellow such a hard colour to work with, but you make it look so easy! x

Squirrel x said...

Ooooh, beautiful Kate! Classy and elegant indeed. Oh the strength of you being in it, I have purchased the latest Die-Cutting Essentials and am looking forward to a good read this evening. Hugs xx

Catherine said...

This is beautiful Kate ! Love the colours and the yummy bow ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

aussie aNNie said...

STUNNING card Kate.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card
have a nice day

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate love the colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very swish Kate. Gorgeous colour and bow.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous card the colours are just amazing I love the design and everything about it especially that bow. You make the most amazing bows do you have a bow maker or are you just very very clever!! Love and hugs Carole x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous stepper card kate, I like the image and the bow
Kevin xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning bow and beautiful card Kate
Gr Karin

Carole said...

Beautiful creation Kate...love the Lemonade colour.

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Kate, love the gorgeous colours and the embossing as always your bows are wonderful, hugs Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful colours and design, this is a lovely CAS!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}

Sewe said...

Lovely card, you always make some really pretty bows, would love to see a tutorial for them if you have one

America said...

Oh my what a beautifully detailed HAPPY design! LOVE it!

kenli said...

Super design, great colours and a fab details!
Thanks for joining in with this months challenge at Card Mania, hope you’ll come and join us next time too, good luck!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10