Monday 28 June 2010

Doncaster Dome Stamp Magic meets flexi friend

Hi all

no cards again as still on catch up from two show events this weekend.  As you have already seen the fishing one, here is the other more likely to gain your interest.  Doncaster Dome and the craft show :)

I have been saving for some time and was looking forward to collecting some new stash.Set off on time to arrive 10.05am just after the mad rush.  However the fun run was on and the diversion and we sat as many did and cooked in our cars for a good 25 minutes then spent ages finding a parking slot.  This was all very quickly forgotten as we entered the hall.  Can I just say I did not buy anything I wont use.

So unable to photograph this all in one go, several photo's to follow
OK trying something new - watch this space....... Saw these last time and was not sure however decided to try and bought a small selection to get me going. This then meant that I would need these....
OK tilt your head to the left a bit then you will be alright - forgot to rotate the image before starting the post.  I then obviously would need to know what I was doing.  Spent 10 minutes watching this wonderful lady and then Matt suggested buying the show video's (he needed to get back for the football) so 
did.  Have already watch part 1 Barbara is amazing.  Thank you to the lovely ladies who told me to buy the Lavinia Stamps and then go to see Clarity stamps to see  Barbara's techniques.  Can't wait to get started. Hello to the other ladies on the Justrite stall I hope our discussion helped you along your way.

So originally I needed to go to get some more Justrite stamps, so visited Once Upon a Stamp and got two more sets
Was running out of space to photograph, sorry.  Then found some great paper amazing price at Brothersleep.
Can you spot the other bit, the glitter.  Wow got 13 packs for a great price from Glitter Magic and finally I think got a pack of papers
They are stunning.  So yes you can imagine that the flexi bent quite a bit but had a great time and home in time for the football, which I refused to watch due to knowing it would not help the cause.

It was lovely to see Jill again from the Hobby House, there is always a buzz around her stand.

Did try to locate a few friends whilst shopping but it was pretty busy think everyone had the same idea to get in out and home for the footy (sorry I missed you guys - did try to phone but was very noisy too)

OK that is me for now as need to run and play but first (not the good bit) need to put this lot away.

Hope you all had just as good a weekend as me 

Hugs Kate xx

5 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

Looks like you obviously had a plan of what you NEEDED to buy. It is always so exciting to but craft goodies. Enjoy. x

Lorraine A said...

oohh what a load of gorgeous goodies :-) I need to make sure I am home when one of these fairs is on ,,,, I am from near there ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

sam21ski said...

Hi Kate

Hope Star was ok.

Sorry we missed you, my phone was in my bag and it was soon burried under all the purchases so I didn't hear it.

Looks like you did all right, you faired better than you did at the fishing show anyway!!!

Are you going to the Race Course in 3 weeks time~? If you are, we'll try and catch up there xxxxx

Sue said...

Hi Kate
wow hun all those new goodies to play with, look forward to seeing what you do with the juicy pads n stamps, good move takin hubbbie when he wants to get back to footie! lol. sue,x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What fabby goodiess Kate. Bet you can;t wait to play with these and I can;t wait to see wat yu create. Marianne x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10