Tuesday 27 November 2012

To My Wonderful Wife at Christmas

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
wow were there some wet fields on my way to work yesterday, do hope you are all taking care travelling and I am thinking of those struggling with the floods.
Over the last few days  I have as you may have noticed been into creating cards for all those males out there, who want something extra special for their wives.

So here is another one

This is another 8" square card using some of my very old papers, so again sorry cannot remember who they are by.

The base colour is a lovely pearlescent red those gorgeous green and beige papers, a lovely glass coated poinsettia with some punched holly leaves.  Beautiful lace around the image plate which is one of the small grand nestie circles, layered onto one of the new fancy grand circles.  The beautiful heart die cuts from Memory box.  The sentiment is computer generated and sits on another of the nestie ribbon/banner dies.  Another double bow with some little red pearls and tiny diamante's around the image.

Here are some close ups

The double bow with the ends wrapped around the card, with a couple of bells for that Xmas feel.  You can just see the heart die peeking through.

The poinsettia with the spun glass for that frosted look.

The sentiment this has been airbrushed whilst still in the die.

The gorgeous House Mouse image and that lovely lace surrounding it and you can just spy the little diamante's on this one

This card is for sale and can be found on my page at the top or you can contact me 

I would like to say hello to my new followers, and as always I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors and followers for the lovely and inspirational comments you leave, which allows me to hop on over in return to see your own lovely work.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Emblies - Vintage, Shabby Chic
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Glitter and Sparkle - Ribbon and or Lace
Kenny K - Traditional Xmas Colours
OSAAT - Fabric ribbon or lace

enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs




33 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW Kate this is stunning I love all the gorgeous embelishments and I love the cute image. Caroline xxx

Helen said...

Another stunning card Kate xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful Kate, such a pretty card and I love that gorgeous lace

hugs Vicky xxx

rachel said...

super gorgeous card Kate! Really fabulous lace around the circle and the traditional colours are just wonderful xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Love the cute image, and all your embellies look absolutely fabulous! Love that bow and all the dies.
Lorraine x

Carol Willis said...

Ooooo, love this Kate. What gorgeous rich colours. Very sweet image and a fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Anonymous said...

Hey hunny, this is fabulous love all the extra elements and love the crystal shards on the poinsettia too!
hugs me xx

Lorraine A said...

aww this is adorable ! gorgeous card Kate :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Zippy said...

Stunning card! I just love the colours you have used and the image is just so adorable! xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I like the image and the lace frame the ribbon and the poinsettia.
Kevin xx

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Kate. I love the cute image and gorgeous colours. The lace framing the image looks wonderful and all the detailing is just fabulous too.

hugs Sue

Unknown said...

what a most beautiful card loving the colours the lay out is brilliant this is one very special card hugs sassyxxx

Whisper said...

Simply stunning and am loving the vintage look too, Luv Sam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Kate I would love my hubby to send me this one. Everything is so cute and really awesome.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is gorgeous .. love the lace edge
Lisa x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow stunning card Kate.
Love the lace around your nestie.
Gorgeous details.

greetings karin

sam21ski said...

Another great card Kate

Hope you're okay

Sam xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, love rhe bow and added embellies.

PaperDaisies said...

Great card Kate. Just love your layout. Still need to practise my bows. Lol!,

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.i love the adorable image and stunning details and colours :D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

Fabulous romantic card my dearest friend:) Sweet image and gorgeous embellishments:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Toni Herron said...

awww.. what a great card!
And yes, fantastic idea.. And I'm sure it is greatly appreciated by your customers!
The image is adorable! I love House Mouse too!
Thanks for joining us this week at Glitter n Sparkle!
Toni - DT

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Christmas card Kate, I love the image and lace edging, gorgeous papers and bow...fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crafting Vicky said...

Fabulous card. I really love how you have colored this sweet image. Love the wonderful embellishments and how you have done the sentiment.

Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Anonymous said...

Really stunning creation Kate!! Love your stunning details and sweet image! HUGS :)

Catherine said...

This is stunning Kate ! Your attention to details is as always second to none ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Kay Dalton said...

that is a stunning stunning card, thanks so much for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle, best of luck with your entry xx

mags said...

A stunning card as always Kate. A lovely image and beautifully embellished. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges.
Mags
x

craftygranny said...

Stunning card and gorgeous colours it's beautiful. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Fabulous card Kate!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krew *Traditional Christmas Colours* challenge !

Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join ☺

Anniebee said...

Very pretty card, Kate!! I love the rich coloring and that fabulous bow! Thanks for joining the fun at Kenny K's. Sorry for being so late with my comment. Life got in the way this week.

Hugs, Annie KKKK DT

Unknown said...

Oh this is gorjuss, really has a vintage feel to it, love all the trimmings

Thanks for joining our altered art challenge at Crafty-Emblies.

Hugs Judie xx
www.crafty-emblies.org

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10