Wednesday 19 August 2015

Merry Christmas

Good morning to you all

As you know it is my day to share some inspiration using those gorgeous

Wild Rose Studio
products, so today I have a Xmas Card for you

 using 

Image - Teddy in Pot


The card base is one of those fancy A2 card blanks from Create and Craft


I used for the base layer some gorgeous rose bronze mirror card from Create and Craft, before adding a drop shadow on the image plate in the same colour and a MS holly punched edge with some Crafty Ribbons Christmas Ribbon.
The poinsettias and foliage was cut from coloured vellum the leaves in green and the flowers in orange you cannot really see the colour difference on the photo's but looks lovely in real life.  I added some tonic pearl drops in the centres and some tonic red pearl drops on the holly to pick up the reds in the image


The image was coloured with copics with platinum stickles for the centre's of the flowers


I would like to say thank you to all of my followers for visiting and leaving such inspirational comments, I will be hopping over shortly.

Don't forget the current candy in the sidebar

I would like to enter the following challenges

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Papertake weekly - To Die for
Winter Wonderland - Image Puny Poinsettia as listed on my last card 
Hugs
Kate
x

15 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Very beatiful and elegant card.

Sammy said...

Beautiful. Such lovely colours. x

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous card Kate! Your card design is wonderful and the perfectly coloured image is so lovely.
I wonder if you can help me but every time I try to put my link in the candy giveaway a big shadowy box shows with my name. I don't know what the problem is and have never had it before. I've tried a few times but have had to delete my name. Have you had this happen before and can you help me. Thanks, Debra c

Fikreta said...

wonderfuld card
hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow wow wow!! The Holly Frame and Poinsettia looks just wonderful!! Great layer with it! And the cute Teddy in Pot is very cute and beautiful coloured! The poinsettias with leaves are so delicate and the 3D effect is stunning! Love this card, it's so sweet and festive! Amazing work! I pinned it
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/534802524479066181/

Doreen said...

What a fab image,love this.xxx

Carole said...

Beautiful card Kate..........What fabulous detail, those vellum flowers are gorgeous, love the cute image and that die frame........mmm yummy!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful Kate.
Gr Karin

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Kate ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another really cute and pretty creation Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Tracey said...

Beautiful Christmas card Kate, I love the flowers & foliage :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Céline said...

fab card, love the dies frame
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, love it, hugs Kate x

Cards By MI said...

Lovely creation, looks fabby. Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland.
Love n hugs
Marie, ww-teamie

Jennifer Scull said...

the dies and border treatment truly take this card to the exceptional level! simply gorgeous! :)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10