Saturday 19 March 2016

Bunny Love Wild Rose Studio New Release

Morning....................

Well you just knew it would not take me long to post one of those 



creations, so I made an Easter Easel Card using

Dies - Bunny Love
Papers - Poet's Kitchen


The card blank was cut to fit the base die


I cut the die out of white textured card, then reserved some of the cut outs.  I layered this onto some of those new designer papers and cut leaving a border of the pretty creamy yellow papers.  I then cut the card base to fit this.  I turned the card base into an easel before adding the gorgeous bunnies die and the stopper with the Easter sentiment, such a quick card to make and love how it turned out.

I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs and have a great weekend
Kate
xx

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a gorgeous Easter design. Love the bunnies.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Kate have a lovely week-end
Dianne xx :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and sweet Kate
Gr Karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous!! Love these cute bunnies, adorable diecut and design!

cuilliesocks said...

beautiful card Kate, love the bunnies die and your colours, Kate x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Kate, a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really cute and pretty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Great card!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Anonymous said...

Cute card , love the dies xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10