Wednesday 6 April 2016

In Need of a Friend

Morning all

Here I am back for my weekly post for


and more or that 


I made a friendship card with this super new image

Dies - Oval Frame
Papers - Poet's Kitchen
Image - Flying Dragon


The card blank is a create and craft half scallop card with the scallop on the front of the card.


I used the Sue Wilson double pierced square dies to create the layers.  I used the Sue Wilson pierced flags to create the detail layers on the card and the sentiment holder.  I distressed the centre of the oval frame through the die to create the white outer edge.  The image was coloured and cut out with using the scan n cut.  I finished off by adding pearl strings around the outer edge and adding the triple layer double bow, the rhinestone heart, the flowers and the tonic pearl drops.

The image was coloured with copics


I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs and have a great weekend
Kate
xx

12 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the dragon fabulous colour's and beautiful design
Dianne xx :)

Squirrel x said...

Oh Kate, lurrrrrrrrrrve this, a lot! Beautiful card. Hugs xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Aww what a fab stamp! Beautifully coloured and fabulous design. Love that bow. Delicious as always. Hugs, Jayne xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, this dragon is so cute and beautifully coloured! Love your design, it's elegant and sweet!Very pretty details, too!

Unknown said...

Hi Kate what a wonderful card I love the image and your embellishments are gorgeous and your design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable Kate, I love the sweet dragon and your embellishments as always are gorgeous, Kate x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, I would never have thought a dragon could look so pretty.
Pauline
x

cats whiskers said...

Magical, love it all so clever
Hugs
Jacqui xxx

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and love the little dragon. Gorgeous colouring and pretty embellies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Beautifull card, love youre flowers!!
Thanks for the tut on bows, my hubby wil try to make me something similar :)
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Mrs A. said...

I love all these soft colours on your card along with the embellishments. hugs Mrs A.

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful card xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10