Wednesday 21 December 2016

Bella Birthday

Morning all

here I am with my second card made using those gorgeous new release A5 Stamp sets by


I made a Birthday Card and

 I used

Image -  Bella


This is an 8" square card and has one layer of black, one layer of white and another layer of black, before the top panel.  The image is coloured in copics. and pearl drops added to the corners and sides

Look how you can use the spare balloon to highlight the special age, love how Bella is floating in the air due to the balloons.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop



hugs
Kate
xx

10 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate
Dianne xx :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what cute and gorgeous Kate
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

so sweet!
Happy Holidays!
hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your design is fabulous, love very much this adorable birthday card!! Great design and sweet image for a baby girl!! The age on the baloon it's a so clever idea!
Merry Christmas!!
Hugs

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and the stamp set is gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and gorgeous layout of your card love it

Debbie said...

Such an adorable card dearie. Love it. Have a lovely Christmas. Big hugs x.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous , hope you had a fabulous Christmas. Happy new year for tomorrow xxx

America said...

Super cute image and lovely in design!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10