Wednesday 30 August 2017

Christmas Bunny goes shopping

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from those new releases from


I just love the two new bunny images in this release, really struggled to choose which one to use first.  I ended up selecting this cutie to make a lovely colorful Christmas Card

I used
Image - Christmas Bunny
Papers - Festive Florals



I just had to use gold mirror card to work with these lovely holly papers.  I decided to use my Martha Stewart edge punches on the corners and on the bank across the middle.  Love how the holly corner punch shows off the gold mirror and just sets of the bank for the ribbon.  I added tonic drops around the image and added the circle sentiment and a Xmas tree before adding my signature bow, two little bells, a diamante sparkler and a little flower.


The image is coloured in copics only this time around I added stickles for the fur and the ground and a gold gel pen for her buttons. 

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shopapart from this one as it is for our lovely Dulcie.
hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate. That bunny is sooo cute and I love your pretty big red bow.
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great colouring and supercute bunny! Love the red drops around the oval and the sweet papers!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card, love that big red bow too x

Carol S. said...

Beautiful card and love the cute image. Gorgeous design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Kate is your card the colours and colouring on the image is so beautifully done x

Fikreta said...

so very nice!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10