Wednesday 20 September 2017

Boozy Santa

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from


I wanted the image to really pop off the page so used one of the plain background papers in this paper pack so as not to distract the eye. He looks so content sat there doesn't he.

I used
Image and Sentiment - Boozy Santa


This is a 6" scallop card blank


The contrast on this little card is silver mirror card.  I have used Sue Wilson dies for the background detailing and fussy cut Santa and his big bottle out to sit nicely on the bottom of the card.  I have added pearls, a triple double bow, a fancy button, two little bells and a glittered flower to finish the look.


The image is coloured in copics, adding a white gel pen for highlights, glitter for the champagne and for the fur.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop.
hugs
Kate
xx

8 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh I love this image and you've Coloured it brilliantly.
Great card Kate xx

Wendy L said...

Fab card, love the boozy Santa. Xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card, love how the fun Santa pops out and the lovely mirror frame!

cuilliesocks said...

Love that Santa image Kate and your design and embellishments are gorgeous, Kate x

Lorraine said...

He looks fabulous Kate, a gorgeous santa
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Absolutely gorgeous is your card x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is both cute and beautiful Kate. You have given this lovely Santa a very pretty and elegant background.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!
love it!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10