Wednesday 31 January 2018

New Release Bella's Party 2

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

Wild Rose Studio
and once again I am using another image from that

NEW RELEASE

You can find the full release on the Wild Rose Studio website here

This image set is perfect for celebration cards and especially Birthday's. So here is a birthday card.

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Bella's Party 2 A5 Stamp set (new release)
Papers - Peach Blossom


I used a 5" scallop card blank


I used cream as the contrast here and added one of my unbranded dies to create the aperture for the Little Butterfly die (WRS) I fussy cut out little Bella on the Presents before adding to the side on foam pads.  I added the bow, the florals and the cameo and frame, before adding the sentiment from the set. I finished off with tonic pearl drops.


The image is coloured in copics.

It is lovely to have our little Bella back on a new release.

Well that is me for now but do hop over and check out the full new release on the Wild Rose Studio website, link above.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeoussss Kate
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Beautiful Kate inside & out.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely new stamp, super sweet and cute and beautiful card with it!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Kate, your designs and colours are amazing, Kate x x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Kate, such an adorable image and lovely pinks - a fabulous card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

Bella looks fabulous, a gorgeous card
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A cute image and a beautiful design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Atunning card what a fabulous design Love and hugs Carole x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10