Wednesday 7 February 2018

Cats in the Garden

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

Wild Rose Studio

and once again I am using another image from that

NEW RELEASE

You can find the full release on the Wild Rose Studio website here

Also check out the new release candy on the facebook page and the WRS blog.

I adore the images on this new collection of A5 Stamps, I made a birthday card

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Cats in the Garden A5 Stamp set (new release)
Papers - Peach Blossom


I used a 5" scallop card blank


I used cream as the contrast here and added a Sue Wilson Die to create the aperture.  This shows off the papers so well.  I added the fussy cut out image along with the sentiment on a MFT oval distressed with Memento sprout green and finished with a bow, a pink brad a rose and some tonic pick pearl drops.


The image is coloured in copics.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

9 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

so pretty the design is lovely an d great new stamps Love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Oh Kate this is one beautiful card and your colours and design are wonderful
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/antique-glamour.html?m=0

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi Kate gorgeous card

Gr Karin

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Kate, such a sweet image and another of your fabulous bows - a gorgeous card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I just love this kitty stamp and the pretty paper!!! Adorable card, so sweet and beautifully coloured!

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is so very beautiful Kate, such a sweet image with gorgeous embellishmets, Kate x x

Fikreta said...

Did someome say cats?!
love this card!
hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really wow creation Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Tracy said...

Hi
Fabulous creation, adorable image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10