Wednesday 30 May 2018

Best Wishes

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

I made a Birthday Card

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Cats in the Garden
Papers - Peach Blossom


I used a 5" scallop card blank


Cream is the contrast here, with the lovely octagonal die framing the image.  I added pearl strings around the image and the frame of the card.  I added a little heart pearl along with the bow two roses and a rhinestone sparkler to finish.


The image is coloured in copics with a tonic drops for the flower centres.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, this is so cute, lovely image and the bow is just wow.
Hugs, Sue W.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, so cute and sweet!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real cute beauty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant so pretty fab design and dies love and hugs Carole x

Carol S. said...

A very cute image and a beautifully decorated card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Stunning card!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10