Saturday 27 April 2019

Congratulations on Your Little One

Good morning all

I was asked recently do create a card for my boss and his partner for the work team to send their wishes to the expectant couple.  

So around my new busy schedule, the nursery and school runs etc.  I managed to get into the craft room and quickly rumble up this beauty.

The papers and image are from Wild Rose Studio and I added my usual double triple bow and a lovely sparkly button along with three charms.  The bunting die and the little heart drop dies.  I added lots of rhinestone string for the sparkle and a sweat sentiment.

The inner was matched and then it was placed in its box.

(Apologise for the photo)  my craft room is currently storing additional children items.


I hope you are all well and hopefully I can get in my craft room some more soon.

Take care all
Hugs
Kate

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Sandra H said...

Aww Jate this is so pretty x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card for that couple, the image is super cute and LOVE your design! Such gorgeous bow, it's stunning! I would wish be able to make bows as yours :D
Hugs

Craftdee said...

Gorgeous card Kate, as always :-) So glad you found some time to spend in your craft room, er I mean toy room -)) Donna x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is definitely a beautiful gem Kate. Sorry I haven't been about, just got back from the Lake District.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10