Monday 31 January 2011

Continued Excitement with Stampin With The Dragon and Another New Release

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Just a quick reminder that Stamping with the Dragon are on Relaunch take a look here, this is where you will find the blog hop and the candy and some fabulous fun

Today I get to show you one of the other relaunch new release images from Dragon's Lair Designs

This one is called Just Chill-in
I have found that the embossing of my smaller Marianne dies come out much cleaner through the grand callibur than through my cuttlebug.  Here I have used a white Marianne die for the image plate and used a pink large nestie to frame this.  I have used some Papermania Capsule Collection from the Mono range in Purples and a mint green for the lovely swirls.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the branch punch just sets them off nicely. The sentiment is an MSE.

Here is a close up of the image
coloured in copics with a white gel pen for the highlights, the image plate has been edged with Tim Holtz tattered rose

I am entering this cutie into the following challenges
Gingerloft - things that fly
Crafty Emma - Bold and Bright
Fuzzy Wuzzy - Animal and Anything Goes
Some Odd Girl - scallops galore

I would like to welcome my new followers and say thank you to those visitors that take the time to leave me such wonderful comments, love them all

Hugs Kate xx

11 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Just beautiful. Love the soft colours you've used on this one and that is a cracking image. x

sam21ski said...

I can see lots of potential here!!!!

Enjoy your day xxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is gorgeous hun, love the colours!!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge & Gingerloft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely beautiful card. Love the pinks and purples with a touch of lime. Great coloring too.

Lynda said...

Fabulous card Kate the Dragon is so beautifully coloured and I love the little cluster of flowers.

Love Lynda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

fabulous card, I like the dragon and theose gorgeous swirls.
Kevin xx

Paper Paradise said...

Love those swirls Kate!!!!! I need a large investment in some new dies, they are just so amazing compared to the clumpy old dies of not so long ago. X

Sue said...

This is beautiful, love the pastel colors and your image is adorable. Thanks for sharing it with us at Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges.

Hugs
Sue

Purple Crazy said...

beautiful card, love the colours and dies, thanks for joining us at Gingerloft this time xx

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card, love the super cute image!
Thanks for joining us at Fuzzy Wuzzy :)
Kelly.x

Lynn said...

What a stunner and love that cute image!!
Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges :)
huggs
Lynn xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10