Saturday 22 January 2011

It's A Couple Thing with the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Today brings the new challenge over at the


and guess what, I chose the theme this week, which is

It's A Couple Thing

As you know I do adore the Secret Crafter Manga images so could not resist using another one.  This one is called Ice Skating Couple and is available in a clear polymer and as a digi from the Secret Crafter, these images are not available any where else and are a great price and beautiful to colour. There are some new released coming soon, so keep watching as they are true stunners.

So here is my design team inspirational piece
The base layer is some turquoise paper with some Papermania Capsule mono collection paper on the top.  I used a doily punch to edge the top layer of the design.  The sentiment on both the image and the main sentiment is by MSE.  I have edged the image plate and the sentiment plate with one of my big juicy blues.  The bow is also a Papermania Capsule mono collection item and the pearls and diamante are from the Hobby House.  The image is coloured in copics with a white gel pen for highlights and the stash essential the sakuro gel clear glitter pen.

I am entering this creation into the following challenges
Freshley Brewed - Love or Valentine Themed
A Spoonful of Sugar - Blue and Green
Crafts and Me - Monochrome
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Pixie Cottage - who do you love

I would also like to thank the lovely people over at Mark's finest papers for selecting me as one of their winners this morning, wow what a boost to your mojo.

I would like to say hello to all my new followers and thank those of my lovely visitors who take their time to leave me such wonderful comments, I love them all
Hugs Kate xx

21 comments:

Miria said...

Hi, hun. Another gorgeous card of yours! Congrats for the winning!
I think I'll enter Secret Crafter with my for Lexi's on Monday. Miria xx

Curly said...

Wow kate this is a stunner, and coloured perfectly,
I love the background papers and MS punch they are delicious,
take care hun,
Have a great weekend
Hugs Bridget :) x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Lovely card Kate - love that image x

Tammy said...

So sweet. Love the blue/aqua. Fabulous card.

Carolynne said...

What a cut image and a beautiful card

xx

Helen said...

Ggeous card Kate - love the colours & papers you've used!
Helen x

sam21ski said...

Another lovely creation Kate xxxx

Lynsey said...

This is such a sweet card Kate! Love the colours.
Hugs Lynsey x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww gorgeous card, super image, fabulous colouring as always,lovely papers & design, hope you havin great weekend sue,x

Sadilla said...

Wow stunning card.... The image is so beautiful, I've never seen it before! =)
Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage
Hugs
Sadia

cheryl said...

wow this is one stunning card so beautifully detailed in every way,
bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hugs cheryl xxxx

Saskia said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges and good luck!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

**There's a little give-away on my blog, feel free to take a look**

Mel X said...

Hiya Kate, aww super card chuck. Love the colour combi.

Mel X

Sally said...

Hi Kate
Great card, love the image perfect for an Anniversary.
Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.
Hugs Sally xxx

cats whiskers said...

Fabby Card dear
Hugs Jacqui xx

Katie said...

Super cute card!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage and ASFOS this week :)

Davi said...

Fun image and love the colors and dp. Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week.

Adrina said...

That's a great card with that lovely dancin' couple!!
Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage this week.
Adrina XX

Lisette Morris said...

How Cute!! Great Card! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage.

Crafteezee said...

Adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to hop over.

Courtney said...

What a sweet card Kate! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!

Courtney~

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10