Thursday 13 January 2011

Stampin With the Dragon Design Team Call


Good evening to you all in the land of blog

The Dragon is having a DT Call, we are looking for a few Design Team Members to replenish our team, after quite a few stepped down over christmas for various reasons, so if you would like to try out for the team please pop over here for what you need to do, there is another freebieimage for you to use, whoop whoop!!!!!!!

This is the freebie image to be used for the DT call

The call will run from today until Midnight UK time on the 17th January


Just a quick hello to my new followers and thank you to those lovely visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational comments, I really appreciate them all.

Happy Crafting
Kate xx

2 comments:

sam21ski said...

Thanks for the info Kate but at the moment I don't have the time which is probably a good thing as these images possibly wouldn't suit my style or peeps might not like what I would do with them, IYKWIM!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,
check out my unwrapping my heart blog. there is an award for you there (if you dont like awards please feel free to not do anything with it ) I chose you because you are a special lady
hugs June xxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10