Saturday 29 January 2011

Why not try a "Hot Chocolate" with the Secret Crafter Design Team!! and a DT call

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Today brings our next challenge at the


and a DT call

today's theme has been chosen by Melissa and it is

Hot Chocolate

The design team were given some images to use from our regular monthly sponsor 

who are offering the winner on the last challenge of each month 5 digis of the winners choice

Here is a little about the Stamping Boutique
I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. My store has been open since September 2009.I am currently a stamp artist for Unity Stamp Co. and I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack in the past. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed. "The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week.

I chose to use "Heart Breaker"

Here is my design team inspirational piece

The base layer is a pale blue paper with some delish designer papers from Grimsby Crafts (I spotted these new additions to the stock their and just had to have them for this weeks creation, they are shades of browns and creams with a hint of green and whilst buying them just had to have some of this lace too.  The sentiment is computer generated and both image and sentiment are edged with Tim Holtz peeled paint distress ink, I also added some gold liquid pearls both are available at the Secret Crafter Shop
The image is coloured in with copics a white gel pen to highlight and a gold gel pen for the hearts.

I am entering this creation into the following challenges
Charisma Cardz - Valentine or Love
Delightful Challenges - include a heart on your project
Fab N Funky - Use a digi
Gingersnap Creations - coffee and cream inspirational and actual :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
thank you to all my lovely visitors and your oh so inspiring comments, love the all

Hugs Kate 
xx

8 comments:

sam21ski said...

Hmmmmm.....sounds like Grimsby Crafts have got some new stash in, might have to pay them a visit!!!!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I can see why you fell in love with those papers. x

Curly said...

I love this card , your colouring is amazing, I love the soft warm tones of the background papers,

Take care ,
Have a great weekend,
Hugs Bridget :) x

heidy said...

Wow Gorgeous card!!!
Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week.
Heidy

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous Kate. Love the soft colours

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Love the papers you've used here too Kate...gorgoeus card!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Hot Beverage Challenge!

Louise F NZ said...

Wonderful card, I love the distressing with ink . Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10