Tuesday 4 January 2011

Stampin With the Dragon Design Team Call

Good evening to you all in the land of blog

oh my am I pleased to be here chatting to you all, had my first day back at work after a good break, a killer I can tell you, so use to the lay ins and of course the crafting time.  So it is with regret that I do not have time to show you a newly completed creation today.  I also apologise for the short post.

However maybe something better than that is to let you know the following:-


The Dragon is having a DT Call, we are looking for a few Design Team Members to replenish our team, after quite a few stepped down over christmas for various reasons, so if you would like to try out for the team please pop over here for what you need to do, there is another freebie image for you to use, whoop whoop!!!!!!!

This is the freebie image to be used for the DT call

The call will run from today until Midnight UK time on the 17th January



This is the freebie image over on the January CDAC Stampin with the Dragon Monthly Challenge, see here for details

Just a quick hello to my new followers and thank you to those lovely visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational comments, I really appreciate them all.

Happy Crafting
Kate xx



3 comments:

sam21ski said...

Hi Kate

Killer going back today wasn't it, although I was working from home, but it was still hard to get back into a routine.

Love those images xxxx

Paper Paradise said...

Yipee, I have my computer back to normal it seems?????? Good luck in finding your new members for the DT. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Sue x

Miria said...

Hi, hun. Going back to work is always so hard! I'm luckier cause I'll go on Monday!This freebie is a cutie!Miria xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10