Friday 7 January 2011

Winter Wonderland Design Team Go Dotty

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
 and 

Happy New Year to you all 

we had some amazing entries into our "Thank You" Challenge that ran for two weeks and a great response to our Design Team Call so far

So today brings the first challenge of 2011 which is hosted by our very talented Lynsey

we are sponsored this week by Pollycraft

Now remember that for the first few challenges you can continue to create Christmas related creations or you can follow the theme but create something non Christmas related.

I chose to continue to make Christmas creations as yet again I have set myself a New Year's Resolution

The theme this week at 


is

Let's Go Dotty

(lots of spots on your creations)

So here is my dotty design team inspirational piece

I hope you can just see the MME Dotty papers behind the image plate.  The MS punch has been used to create the delicate edges of this bottle wrap.  The rear (not photographed before given away) has been laced up using a smaller green ribbon than the one around the neck of the bottle.  The image is Forever Friends edged in Frayed Burlap and also stamped using a swirl clear stamp with the same distress ink pad.  The little cutie has been coloured with copics and a few peel off's added for the additional Christmas Sentiment

here is a close up of the image
isn't he adorable

I am entering this little number into the following challenges
ABC Christmas Challenge - A is for anything Christmas
Fab N Funky - Anything Goes
A Spoonful of Sugar - Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

Hello and welcome to my new followers and thank you to all those lovely visitors who leave me such great comments which always make me smile

Hugs and Happy Crafting for 2011
Kate xx

12 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Hi Kate

This is FABULOUS hun, I love it! I think I have that stamp tucked away, might have to pinch your idea and make a couple of these as gifts for friends that I will be seeing this weekend.

Have a great weekend
Claire x

Tammy said...

Such a sweet image and you made it a masterpiece!

Suzanne said...

I agree with Claire - fantastic. A great idea for a gift. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this time x

Curly said...

Wow I love this, what a a exceptional idea, and the cute little bear is coloured perfectly,

Have a great weekend Hugs Bridget :)x

Anonymous said...

Great gift project! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge! hope you continue to play throughout the year too! hugs Samantha :0)

sam21ski said...

Love it - it's fabulous xxxx

Lynsey said...

Fantastic creation for my dotty challenge Kate!
Hugs Lynsey x

sammi said...

Fabulous idea! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week!

Sharon Caudle said...

Fabulous project! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you can play along again next week! Happy New Year!
hugs, Sharon

Lindsey said...

What a great idea Kate, It certainly spices up a boring old bottle of wine. I must try this!
Happy New Year to you and thanks for joining us at FnF this week
Linds x

Dorte said...

Great idea for a gift, and a lovely stamp.
Thank you for sharing this with us at ABC Christmas challenge this time.
Dorte x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous creation Katie :-) the image is adorable and the colours and sparkle are perfect :-)

Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10