Wednesday 1 May 2013

Wishing Well with the Wild Rose Studio Design Team

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Today is my day to show you some more of the gorgeous range from


This one is called 



I needed to make a quick card for one of my son's male friends, I already had this image coloured up, and found a perfect get well sentiment to go with it. Just shows you how diverse the images are :)

Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio - Wishing Well

The base colour is a  brown pearlescent paper the designer papers are from a masculine pad but sorry forgotten the keep the cover.  The sentiment is a MSE one.  I used an MS PATP and added some more of those gorgeous  Hobby House Pearls.

Here is a close up of the image coloured in copics

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Cards for Men - Animals
Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

29 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous card Kate I love your super cute image and the way you've coloured it
jacqui x

Squirrel x said...

Oh Kate, you are such an enabler! But I beat you to it this time and have this on order lol. Fabulous card hun, just love this - such a cutie. Hugs Sxx

ladyjanet_56 said...

Love this card Kate I have those pearls and they are lovely but I'm into the metalics at the moment. Hugs Janet

Carol Willis said...

Love this Kate. Such a sweet image. Fab layout and pretty papers.
Hugs
Caz x

Sonia said...

Hello my dear friend, I want to apologize if I can not comment on all your beautiful work, but you know I finally found a full-time job ^_^
Will I be able to visit you on weekends only .. in Italy today is Labor Day and we are all at home^_^
You have done a marvelous creation as always
Have a wonderful day^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and a very beautiful card Kate.
great in those pastel colours.

greetings karin

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Kate, such an adorable image and your patterned papers go so well with your brown pearlescent bass.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. the image is so cute and I love the design and pretty punch work.
Lorraine x

Tammy said...

Super sweet card! Love the background!

Doreen said...

Beautiful card.love the image and colours.xx

rachel said...

such a cute card Kate - love this image and the layout is fabulous xx

Sue said...

So beautiful Kate. I love the cute image, gorgeous colouring and fabulous layout
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Kate, I like the image the papers the design and the pearls.
Kevin xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a gorgeous little image and a fantastic card Kate.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Kathleen said...

Oh Kate this is a perfect image for a get well for a male. I had a male friend in hospital and I can't find one suitable.
Gorgeous card.
Kathleen x

mags said...

A gorgeous card Kate. Love the design and image.
mags
x

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
Gorgeous "get well soon" card. I hope it does the trick. Love the super adorable image and the choice of papers and the rest of finishing touches too.
Michaela and Duky Pooky xx

Lisa Jane said...

awww- so cute and i love the kraft
\lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, great idea for a get well card. Don't forget my candy

May said...

Gorgeous card Kate, Love that sweet image.. Fantastic design & papers... Hugs May x x x

Debbie said...

Aww this is so cute Kate...love this sweet image.
Hugs Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie, great layout and papers, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.beautiful soft colours and i love the sweet bunny ;D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kate :-) I love this image,, one of my faves and so perfect for so many occasions :-) I love this :-)

hope you have a lovely weekend xx

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kate - perfect for your get well card but ideal for many occasions as well. Love the dp and all the WRS pearls.

Hugs.

Karen x

KandA said...

Gorgous card Kate. Love the papers and the gorgous WRS image xx

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet Kate!! Love the little critter and your layout design is smashing!! :) HUGS

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card ,lovely image and such a pretty layout too.Jacqueline.S

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10