Thursday 28 May 2015

Happy 18th Son

Good morning to you all

and welcome to the next challenge at


where the theme is 

For the Men

and here is my inspiration, however do hope over and see the rest of the great eye candy from the Buttons team.


I have made an 8" square card using my black grey and yellow and some of my more masculine embossing folders.  The image is a silhouette cameo svg file and is a silhouette cut and I love how these come out.  I added some silhouette cut sentiments the 19th and the Son before adding lots of pearls a charm a car to match the image and of course the fabulous ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Fresh Stripe Ribbon - Black
which I have wrapped around all layers before adding the image and then just tied a knot in a short piece to glue on the top.

Love how this turned out.

Just wanted to say hello to my new followers, and thank you to all of my wonderful visitors, will be hopping over to see you shortly

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Craft Our Passion - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge - Ribbon or lace
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - For a Teen
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes

hugs
Kate
xx

22 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow Kate, this is just super duper masculine, love it! The lime really makes it pop. Hugs xx

Unknown said...

I love this,got a bit of a beetle made family and they would all be over the moon to receive a card like this,love your colour choices and the embossing on both layers FAB Debbs xx

Unknown said...

Morning Kate what a great mans card I love the colours and your design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

Catherine said...

Such a great card Kate ! Love the embossing... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Fikreta said...

great card
have a nice day

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Kate what awesome colours and embossing.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous masculine card Kate, great colours.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the image.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulously designed male card,. love these wonderful colours . x

{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Carole said...

Great male card Kate...I love your clever use of the embossing folders and your colour scheme.

Lorraine said...

A brilliant mans card. Love the striking colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Carol said...

Fabulous male card Kate, love the colour combo. Carol x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous I just love this design its all fabulous love and hugs Carole x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Kate, I like the car the embossing and the colour combo
Kevin xx

nwilliams6 said...

Wow- this is really wonderful! Great colors and image and sketch. I have missed your special cards. Hugz

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate, fab male card! Love the car die!
Hugs Lynsey x

mamawcindy said...

Loving the Grey and Yellow together and Love the Embossing. Great Card! Glad I came over to see your newest Creation. Happy Day to You!!! :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

scrappymo! said...

Oh my gosh, this is a fab card. Love that file and your bold design...the card turned out so great!

Sewe said...

Great job, I always find it hard to do masculine cards, thanks for the inspiration

Cvetelina Borisova said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and brilliant chaps card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Shona Hamill said...

Fab male card I love the embossing. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenges. Shona xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10