Sunday 3 May 2015

It's a Girl!!

Good morning everyone

Now I decided yesterday morning that I was going to make a card to enter into



You see Matt has gone fishing with the lads for the week, he is going to enjoy himself so I thought I would too, by creating in my craft room, although I had to cut the grass, do the washing, do the shopping oh and make a decal for Mike's car first, you can imagine how quick I was :)

Funnily enough my first every house mouse stamp was this cutie so I just had to use it and it seemed quite fitting as I was listening to the news.

So here is my little creation


This is an A2 top folded card using pinks and whites and comes in a lovely crisp white box.


The base layer and contrast is some lovely pink card, the base layer is as it is, however the second pink layer has been dry embossed.  The first white layer has also been dry embossed, and then it has been distressed with TH DI Spun Sugar before adding some glitter.

The next layer is the pink with that gorgeous spellbinder die on the top again the edges on this have been distressed and a row of pearl strings has been added.  The ribbon was then wrapped around this layer before adding to the card.  Oh almost forgot to say all layers have been raised with foam tape.

The top layer has been distressed through the die before stamping the image.

The ribbon created this lovely double layer double length bow finishing off with tails on the other side, a little rose, a pearl medallion and a charm dummy.

The inside matches.

And this is that first ever house mouse stamp, you can see why I got addicted to them so easily.
I used my copics to colour them up.


As always I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors and followers and welcome my new followers.  I will be over for a visit in a short while.

Don't forget if you have not already entered I have some celebration candy in the side bar.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

In the Pink - Fussy and Fancy or CAS
My Time to Craft - New Baby
Sister Act Cards - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes

Hugs and enjoy the rest of your bank holiday weekend
Kate
x

26 comments:

Jane said...

What a perfect card for the new princess Kate. Your stamp is such a cutie...I still have my first stamp ever too..it was a web and a spider! enjoy your crafting weekend, sounds great! X

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Kate ! Love the sweet image and the gorgeous embellishments... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and perfect for our new Princess just born....love how we can rest when the guys are away...ha. After the chores are done, then half the day is gone.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card for a little girl, Kate! Love the multiple frames and the ribbon is just gorgous!

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Kate, love your HM stamp it is so sweet and if ever we get a mouse in the garage it will ususally make its way to shoes/boots x Susan x

Bad Kitty said...

adorable card

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful and sweet creation Kate. So fitting for this weekend's birth.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,a lovely image and design.xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So gorgeous love those beautiful dies and such a cute image can see why you love them Love and hugs Carole x

Squirrel x said...

Awh Kate! What a sweet card hun, so pretty too. Thanks for digging around in the archives and for sharing your super make. Hugs xx

Whisper said...

Absolutely stunning and so perfect for a princess too, Luv Sam x

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute. Loving the pink and white.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Robin said...

This is stunning! I love the softness and all the dies are fabulous...you colored the image beautifully! Hugs, Robin

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such an adorable image. Carol x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Kate, such a pretty design and colours, love the cute little mousies and beautifully embellished!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Anonymous said...

Kate what a beautiful cute card. So perfect for the tiny princess x

cotnob said...

A beautiful baby card Kate, such an adorable image and gorgeous design.
Pauline
x

Lynsey said...

Beautiful baby card Kate! Love all the details!
Hugs Lynsey x

Tindaloo said...

stunning card! lovely colored HM stamp, and framed by that gorgeous die ♥

MagsB said...

Oh Kate, this is just fabulous! The image is adorable, and the die-cuts are so delicate and pretty! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft, too!

love Mags B x

Regina said...

That card is just adorable - perfect baby girl card!!!

shaz earl said...

Simply stunning card Kate as always, love the diecuts, thank you for joining us at Gruffies & Guests
Good Luck Shaz DT x

Unknown said...

Can't begin to tell you how much I love this super sweet card! I'm just glad you shared it in our challenge at In The Pink! x

Annette said...

Your little house mouse is so adorable. He's perfect for your sweet baby card. Thanks for joining in Squirrel's Antiques Roadshow challenge too.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Lili of the Valley,
Without Words Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

raven said...

What a beautiful card. Thankyou for sharing your art with us at the Gruffies and Guests challenge. Good Luck..Genny DT

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10