Friday 22 May 2015

Oh Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning to you all

As I write this post I note that on this day I will have spent almost my first week in my new job role.  I have had lots more time to be creative and have felt much more relaxed, so I created this little card in some of my relax time.

Oh and I ought not to forget to say

Happy Anniversary to my wonderfully supportive Hubby Matt xxx love you hun!
I know he reads my posts

This card will be on my sales page, 


It is a 15cm square top opening card, which comes in a white depth box.


The base layer and contrast is a lovely soft pink, I added some of those gorgeous Wild Rose Studio Papers.  The image is cut from the square pierced MFT dies.  I added a spellbinders banner with a Woodware sentiment, a double double bow made with ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and some of those lovely little pink pearls.  To finish I added a rhinestone heart and two little pink roses to the bow.


Here is that sweet image coloured in copics, so adorable, although I must start to concentrate on some more male cards for my box now ;)

I would like to say hello to my new followers and thank all of my visitors who leave such wonderful comments to make me smile, and that allow me to hop over to see you in return.

Hugs
Kate
xx

20 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,fabulus image.xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, so pretty.
I'm so please to hear that your new job is going well.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Stunning!! Happy anniversary Kate!
Lucy x

Regina said...

This is charming and sweet!
Regina*

Dr Sonia S V said...

New jobs often take some getting used to but so nice to hear you are enjoying the phase and A big Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby Kate
All the way from India
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Catherine said...

Totally adorable Kate ! The bow is gorgeous... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jane said...

What a beautiful baby card Kate such delicate colours. Happy anniversary! Xx

Carole said...

This is so pretty...so soft and delicate and super coloring. Glad all is going well in the job and you are more relaxed.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and so beautiful Kate
Gr Karin

Carol said...

You've put your time to good use Kate, this is adorable...so pretty. Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Kate, pretty papers and design, hugs Kate x

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy anniversary Kate!!
Your card is so sweet ad beautiful colouring, love all the details!
Congrats for your new relaxing job! :D

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, glad you have had a good week. Happy anniversary xx

Carole Pollard said...

So glad the new job is going well . This is a delightful baby card I adore the image and super bow its perfect love and hugs Carole x

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful and so adorable Kate.
Pleased to hear your new job is going well and wishing you and hubby a Happy Anniversary.
Hugs
Wendy xx

mamawcindy said...

So glad to hear that you doing o.k. at your new job. Your Card is just precious. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. My husband and I just celebrated our 31st Anniversary the other day. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

scrappymo! said...

What a beautiful card! Love this image and coloured so beautifully!

Kathy D. said...

Wow! this card is beautiful and stunning. Breath taking. Just wanted to congratulate you for winning the gift code to Deedee's Digis for playing at Allsorts Challenge. Happy Shopping!
Kathy D.
Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator
www.dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com

nwilliams6 said...

So precious and beautiful!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10